Your potential is our focus.
You want it all: to greet your attendees, enjoy your surroundings, get your message across, and still be worry-free at the end of the day.
No matter what stage of planning you’re in, Yellow Chair can assist in designing your best event.
Full Conference, meeting and Event planning Services
Yellow Chair Events is a national conference and meeting planning firm working with the higher education and non-profit sectors, groups with a health and wellness or social justice focus, local city governments, and sustainable minded organizations, associations and companies. Simply put, we work with clients whose mission we believe in.
We have a winning formula for planning multi-day events for 300-600, single day events for 800-1000, or smaller board and committee meetings. We've run successful fundraising gala dinners for 500, and created local dine around's for an intimate attendee experience. We can scale any event to the size of your vision, within budget, and are ready to grow with you for years to come. 100% of our clients have come to us through referrals; see what they have to say about Yellow Chair.
At Yellow Chair, our goal is to offer your staff a professional, stress-free experience with seasoned event professionals. We create efficiencies and systems to alleviate your staff's time in the planning process, so that your organization can focus on cultivating partnerships and designing in-depth content.
Here are just a few of the items our scope of work can cover:
- Attendee Customer Service
- AV Coordination
- Budget Research, Development and Reconciliation
- Committee Collaboration
- Contract Negotiation
- Creative Event Design & Decor
- Event Marketing and Content Development
- Event Website Design
- Exhibitors/Expo Hall
- Facility and Hotel Management
- Food & Beverage
- Graphic Design
- Keynote and Presenter Management
- Online Event Registration
- Onsite Event Management
- Post-Event Evaluation and Reporting
- Site Selection
- Sponsorship Design
- Sustainable Meeting Planning and Consultation
- Talent and Entertainment Management
- Temporary Staffing Coordination
- Timeline Creation
- Transportation Coordination
- Vendor Research, Selection and Coordination
- National and Regional Conferences
- Awards Ceremonies
- VIP Events
- Local Dine Arounds
Executive Level Meeting Planning
- Board Retreats
- Committee Meetings
- Staff Retreats
Fundraising & Development
- Alumni Events
- Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Association Functions